DRIVING YESTERDAY ON ROUTE 38 IN MT.LAUREL, NJ, BUS # 0907 LICENSE PLATE K04-0298 (TEXAS), BUS COMPLETELY CUT ME OFF AND THEN PROCEEDED TO DELIBERATELY JAM ON HIS BRAKES WHEN I WAS BEHIND HIM.
WHEN I WAS ABLE TO PASS HIM, HE TRIED TO SWERVE HIS BUS INTO ME TWICE. HE HAD SOMEONE WITH HIM,BUT I'M NOT SURE IF HE HAD ANY PASSENGERS ON HIS BUS OR NOT, BUT THEY LAUGHED AS I PASSED THEM. GOING TO KILL SOMEONE DRIVING LIKE THAT FOR SURE.
CALLED THEIR 800 # BUT THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE.I WOULD NEVER TRUST ANYONE I KNOW TO USE THIS SERVICE - PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bolt Bus Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."
- "William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The contract stated that he was to get the dog neutered by..."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."