Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I am presently on this bus, and I urge people who are seeing this post to TO NOT TAKE BOLT unless they are suicidal.First, the bus left like 40 minutes late.

Even though I called repeatedly and was given a different excuse each time, including how "the bus was en route and on its way" because it was in CT (honey, if you're at South Station, Boston and you're being told it's in CT that is NOT 15 minutes away unless you're flying). Let alone the bus was out front and everyone could see it, they said that wasn't the bus. Obviously there were mechanical problems and that bus should never have left. 2 times it pulled over, then the 3rd time we were in the middle of the highway, where we were told the bus was going out of service and that there will be another bus pulling up shortly who will take only 15 people, seniors and children first.

Having a medical condition I told the bus driver I need to be on that bus as well, explaining that I have a medical condition. I told him in addition to my already existent stress, that dehydration, heat and exhaustion are seizure triggers. It's a good thing I looked outside because he was letting others board. He forgot.

Now this bus, the 2:30 stopped for 10 minutes but this AC is barely working, so he opened the sunroof, and people complained how much hotter it is with it on, so supposedly he has the AC on high. This is ridiculous. It's almost 100 degrees outside. Including myself, they're putting people's health at risk.

Every time I called customer service today I was given a different excuse each time for things. This is unacceptable and not only do I expect a full refund and then some, I will never ever take this company again.

If you look up Bolt Bus reviews on Yelp, you'll see the same thing happened last week!Never thought I'd see the day I wish I'd taken a Chinatown bus!

Review about: Bolt Bus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Late arrival, Customer service department, Rude supervisor.

Had an Experience with Bolt Bus?

Comments